Perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a hearty brunch.
Tortilla club roll stuffed with ham and maple bacon
2 June 2017
- 1 package (175 g) Lafleur sliced smoked ham
- 90 g Lafleur maple fully cooked bacon
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 4 leaves curled lettuce
- 2 Italian tomatoes, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) black pepper
- 1 package (142 g) spring mix
- 1 package (142 g) arugula
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 French shallots, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red wine vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coat the tortillas with olive oil and brown lightly on the barbecue or in a frying pan.
- Heat the bacon for a few seconds in the microwave oven or in a pan.
- Spread the mayonnaise evenly on the tortillas.
- In the centre of each tortilla, place a lettuce leaf, diced tomatoes, two slices of ham, and five slices of hot bacon.
- Roll the tortillas firmly, and then roll them in parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients using a whisk and season to taste.
- Serve with a spring lettuce and arugula salad, and aple dressing with mustard.