Air Fryer Maple Bacon Weenies
14 February 2023
- 1 500 g package Lafleur maple bacon
- 1 450 g package Lafleur hot dogs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup dark maple syrup
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, syrup and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut each hot dog into 3 equal parts. Cut bacon slices in 2.
- Wrap each wiener with a bacon piece and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F (200°C).
- Place half the bites on a dish and brush with the brown sugar/syrup mixture.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook 7 to 8 minutes. Keep warm.
- During cooking repeat with remaining bites.
- Cook remaining bites 7 to 8 minutes.