Tortilla club roll stuffed with ham and maple bacon
Perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a hearty brunch.
- 1 package (175 g) Lafleur sliced smoked ham
- 90 g Lafleur maple fully cooked bacon
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 4 leaves curled lettuce
- 2 Italian tomatoes, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) black pepper
Spring lettuce and arugula salad
- 1 package (142 g) spring mix
- 1 package (142 g) arugula
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
Maple dressing with mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 French shallots, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) red wine vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Coat the tortillas with olive oil and brown lightly on the barbecue or in a frying pan.
Heat the bacon for a few seconds in the microwave oven or in a pan.
Spread the mayonnaise evenly on the tortillas.
In the centre of each tortilla, place a lettuce leaf, diced tomatoes, two slices of ham, and five slices of hot bacon.