Mini wieners and bacon bites apple and maple syrup B.B.Q. sauce
Irresistible little mouthfuls that are fun to dip with a marriage of favours that’ll be an instant hit.
- 2 packs of 225 g Lafleur's Original cocktail wieners
- Pack of 90 g Lafleur's fully cooked Bacon
- Brown Sugar
Apples and Maple B.B.Q. Sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) B.B.Q. sauce
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) apple cider vinegar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) maple syrup
- 60 ml (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 60 ml (¼ cup) apple purée
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350 ° F (178 ° C)
Wrap each piece with a slice of bacon and hold in place with a toothpick
Place s on a baking sheet that as been covered with aluminum foil or parchment paper
Sprinkle with brown sugar
Bake for 5 to 7 minutes
Combined together in a saucepan the vinegar and syrup over medium heat , cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add brown sugar, applesauce and lemon juice.
Cook 2 or 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add B.B.Q. sauce , mix well and cool.
Serve with the cooked wieners