This mousseline has that authentic taste that says homemade, making these bites perfect for a family gathering.
Vegetable bites with creton mousseline
20 January 2017
- 300 g of Cretons Grandma's
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of 15% cream
- 22 mL (1 1/2 tablespoons) of fresh herbs of your choice (basil, thyme, parsley, etc.)
- Small bunch of chives
- Green and red peppers, finely diced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced in ½-inch (1.25 cm) thick rounds, seeded
- 12 cherry tomatoes, seeded
- Place cretons in food processor and buzz for 15 seconds till mixture is even smooth.
- Add cream and whip mixture.
- Add fresh herbs and season with pepper.
- Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill vegetables with creton mixture.
- Decorate with chives and diced green and red pepper.