The perfect “steamed” B.B.Q. Lafleur hot dog!
9 August 2021
- 6 hot-dogs sausages
- 6 hot-dogs buns
- Preheat the B.B.Q. at high intensity.
- Place sausages in a cast iron skillet or other heat tolerant pot. Cover the sausages with water and place the pan directly on the B.B.Q. Bring to a boil.
- Place a grill on the pan and add a sheet of parchment paper. Place the buns on top, making sure they do not go past the paper.
- Cover the buns with a lid or large stainless steel bowl. Bake for two minutes or until the buns are heated through. Do not overcook.
- Assemble the hot dogs and top with your favorite condiments.