As something to nibble on or as an appetizer, this is a delicious treat you’ll all fall in love with, guaranteed!
Old-fashioned wieners in feuillantines
12 October 2021
- 450 g Lafleur Hot Dog Wieners
- 1 package ready-made puff pastry dough
- All-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 45 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Egg wash: mix egg and milk and whisk lightly.
- Split pastry dough into four equal parts and roll each part on floured surface to form four strips.
- Cut each strip in 6 long pointed strips, to yield 24 triangles.
- Remove excess flour from dough triangles and brush with egg wash.
- Roll each wiener in a dough triangle to form a croissant.
- Place each piece, point underneath, on aluminium or parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush egg wash on dough surface.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden.