While it reminds you of a sunny afternoon, this light salad takes no time at all and makes everybody happy.
Ham salad with raspberry dressing
10 February 2017
- 125 mL (½ cup) of fresh raspberries
- 3 green onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) of carrots, cut in julienne slices or grated
- 250 mL (1 cup) of baby spinach
- 500 mL (2 cups) of lettuce, spring mix
- 450 g of Lafleur Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) of fresh or frozen thawed raspberries
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of canola oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Crush raspberries in blender. Mix in oil, lemon juice and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Combine vegetables in a bowl and divide baby spinach and lettuce among plates. Top with vegetable mixture and fresh raspberries.
- Drizzle dressing on each salad and top with sliced ham.