Ready in no time and perfect for a main meal or in a sandwich, this ham mousse will make you want to pack an extra sandwich for lunch!
Ham mousse with herbs
25 January 2017
- 300 g of Lafleur P'tit Caprice ham of your choice
- 1 4.5-oz (125-g) of package cream cheese, softened
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of 35% whipping cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh herbs of your choice (basil, oregano, thyme, dill, etc.), chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chop ham in food processor.
- Add cheese, cream, green onion, celery, herbs and lemon juice.
- Continue to mix until mixture is thick and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mixture on crackers or use as a filling for leaves of endive or hollowed-out, halved cherry tomatoes.