Vegetable bites with creton mousseline
This mousseline has that authentic taste that says homemade, making these bites perfect for a family gathering.
- 300 g of Cretons Grandma's
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of 15% cream
- 22 mL (1 1/2 tablespoons) of fresh herbs of your choice (basil, thyme, parsley, etc.)
- Small bunch of chives
- Green and red peppers, finely diced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 English cucumber, sliced in ½-inch (1.25 cm) thick rounds, seeded
- 12 cherry tomatoes, seeded
Place cretons in food processor and buzz for 15 seconds till mixture is even smooth.
Add cream and whip mixture.
Add fresh herbs and season with pepper.
Using a spoon or pastry bag, fill vegetables with creton mixture.
Decorate with chives and diced green and red pepper.