Quesadillas with Ham and Vegetables
Got a bit of ham in the fridge and want to try a reinvented Mexican classic? These quesadillas are just the ticket!
- 4 large tortillas
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) oil
- 500 g (2 cups) Lafleur Authentique Ham, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 hot pepper, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) ground cumin
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) chilli powder
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) fresh coriander, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 500 mL (2 cups) cheese (any kind), grated
Mix all topping ingredients except cheese in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly to make sure spices are evenly distributed.