Ham salad with raspberry dressing
While it reminds you of a sunny afternoon, this light salad takes no time at all and makes everybody happy.
- 125 mL (½ cup) of fresh raspberries
- 3 green onions, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 stalks of celery, finely sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, finely sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) of carrots, cut in julienne slices or grated
- 250 mL (1 cup) of baby spinach
- 500 mL (2 cups) of lettuce, spring mix
- 450 g of Lafleur Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) of fresh or frozen thawed raspberries
- 60 mL (¼ cup) of canola oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of maple syrup
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Crush raspberries in blender. Mix in oil, lemon juice and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Combine vegetables in a bowl and divide baby spinach and lettuce among plates. Top with vegetable mixture and fresh raspberries.
Drizzle dressing on each salad and top with sliced ham.
Lafleur, proud partner