When a dish that’s delicious at any time of the day meets a slice of bacon, you know it’s got to be good.
Spinach frittatas in their own bacon bowl
6 January 2017
- 50 ml butter
- 16 slices Lafleur fully cooked bacon
- 12 spinach leaves
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 200 ml grated cheese of your choice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lightly grease four ramekins with butter and line inside with Lafleur fully cooked bacon.
- Place three spinach leaves in each ramekin.
- In bowl, beat eggs with milk and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour equal parts of beaten eggs in each ramekin and top with cheese.
- Cook in oven preheated to 350°F (175°C) for approximately 15 minutes.
- Delicately remove frittatas from mold with a knife and serve.