As a side dish or a light dinner, this refreshing salad has what it takes to impress your guests.
Chick peas, marinated bell pepper and bacon salad
12 January 2017
- 1 can (540 ml) chick peas
- 125 ml marinated bell pepper, diced
- 75 ml olive or vegetable oil
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- Approximately 20 coriander leaves
- 6 slices Lafleur fully cooked bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and drain chick peas.
- In bowl, mix all ingredients, except bacon.
- Reheat Lafleur fully cooked bacon in microwave oven for approximately five seconds per slice.
- Cut each bacon slice in four.
- Sprinkle salad with bacon and mix.
- Season and serve.