A tasty recipe that marries a variety of flavours that’s sure to please every palate, whether you’re into sweet or salty!
Cheese stuffed dates rolled in bacon
6 January 2017
- 24 fresh dates
- 125 g blue cheese (Roquefort style)
- 12 slices Lafleur fully cooked bacon, cut in two
- 24 fantasy toothpicks
- Pit dates with small knife.
- Stuff each date with a bit of cheese.
- Roll each date in half a slice of Lafleur fully cooked bacon.
- Cook all 12 dates together in microwave oven, for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Insert a toothpick in each date and serve.