Ham with maple syrup and rosemary
This recipe with its combination of herbs and maple syrup will make you look forward to your gatherings every time.
- 1 (750 g) of Lafleur Old -fashioned Smoked Ham
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of maple syrup
- 75 g (1/3 cup) of butter, softened
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) of Dijon mustard
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of breadcrumbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Mix butter, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, rosemary, garlic and breadcrumbs in a small bowl.
Brush ham with maple mixture.
Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.