Ham with orange and ginger
Lightening quick to prepare, but feels like you fussed with its exotic flavours and ingredients that explode with flavour.
- 1 (550 g) of Lafleur Le Caprice Smoked Ham, sliced thick
- 1 orange, peeled and thinly sliced
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh ginger, chopped
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) of Dijon mustard
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) of honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 160 mL (2/3 cup) of orange juice
Preheat oven to 400 F˚ (205 C˚).
Place ham slices in an ovenproof dish, alternating with slices of orange.
Mix ginger with mustard, honey and orange juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour ginger/mustard mixture over ham and cook in the middle of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.