Ham salad with corn, grilled peppers and spinach
This salad always delivers that taste of sunshine, whether on a hot Summer day or a cold Winter’s night.
- 1 bag, about 1 lb (450 g) of fresh young spinach, washed and stemmed
- 4 red peppers, grilled and skinned, cut into strips
- 250 mL (1 cup) of corn kernels, cooked
- 1 lb (450 g) of Lafleur Montagnard Ham, sliced
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) of red wine vinegar
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) of red onion, chopped
- Celery salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Place all dressing ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with a whisk.
Add spinach, peppers and corn. Make sure vegetables are nicely coated with dressing.
Divide salad among plates and top with ham.
Serve immediately, with croutons or crackers.