Chick peas, marinated bell pepper and bacon salad
As a side dish or a light dinner, this refreshing salad has what it takes to impress your guests.
- 1 can (540 ml) chick peas
- 125 ml marinated bell pepper, diced
- 75 ml olive or vegetable oil
- 25 ml red wine vinegar
- Approximately 20 coriander leaves
- 6 slices Lafleur fully cooked bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Rinse and drain chick peas.
In bowl, mix all ingredients, except bacon.
Reheat Lafleur fully cooked bacon in microwave oven for approximately five seconds per slice.
Cut each bacon slice in four.
Sprinkle salad with bacon and mix.
Season and serve.