Lafleur offers you four fun beverage ideas perfect to accompany your BBQ afternoons with the best Lafleur sausages!
- 2 ½ cups water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup blue pea flowers
- Lots of ice
- In a pot, combine 1½ cups water with the sugar and pea flowers. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Strain the mixture and let cool in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine 1 cup of water with the lemon juice.
- Place ice in a glass. Fill half the glass with the blue pea flower mixture.
- Fill the other half with the lemon juice mixture and let the magic begin! The drink will turn from blue to purple!
Tip: Blue pea flowers can be bought on Amazon, from David’s Tea and in natural food stores.
- A large aquarium-style bowl
- Lots of ice
- 2 boxes multicolored Nerds
- 2 litres 7Up
- Blue food colouring
- A bag of candy sharks
- A bag of candy goldfish
- In a large bowl, pour the two boxes of Nerds to make the sand on the bottom.
- Fill bowl with ice adding the candy sharks and goldfish along the sides of the bowl as much as possible so they’re visible.
- Add a few drops of blue food colouring in the bottle of 7Up. Stir gently.
- Pour 7Up into bowl. Ladle into glasses to serve.
- Enjoy your ocean-inspired beverage!
- 2 cups ice
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup daiquiri mix
- Blend all ingredients in a blender. You may have to adjust the quantities depending on the strength of the blender.
- Serve in a daiquiri glass.
Want to add a funky twist to your strawberry slush? Make a fizzy garnish for the glass! Follow the same steps as for rimming a glass for a margarita, but use pop rocks and honey instead!
Fizzy glass rim
- Pop rocks (candy dust that explodes in your mouth)
- Make a circle of honey on a plate.
- Add pop rocks around the honey.
- Turn the rim of your glass into the mixture.
Tip: Strawberry daiquiri mix is found in most grocery and dollar stores.
Garniture pétillante pour le verreIngrédients
- Pop rocks, bonbons pétillants dans la bouche
- Faire un cercle de miel dans une assiette.
- Ajouter des pop rocks sur le contour de miel.
- Faites tourner le rebord de votre verre sur l’assiette.
DIY Bloody Caesar
On a large table, place all the ingredients in bowls so each person can customize their own Bloody Caesar! We offer you a list of ingredients above, but feel free to add others!
- Celery salt
- Clamato cocktail
- Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- Celery stalks
- Lime slices
- Lemon slices
- Cucumber slice
- Chunks of sausage on a skewer
- Twisty bacon slices
How to make twisted bacon pieces?
- Roll a piece of raw bacon on itself and place it on a baking sheet.
- Cook the bacon.