A festive summer awaits at Parc Jean-Drapeau
You don’t have to wait for the warm weather to get out of the house and indulge in the great outdoors; you can do that at Parc Jean-Drapeau anytime!
Whether it’s for a family swim, doing some laps in the pool or simply to take a refreshing dip and loll in the sun, the Aquatic Complex has facilities tailored to every taste:
- Open every day from 10 am to 8 pm
- The three pools (recreational, competitive and diving) are heated to 27° Celsius
- Brand new shaded areas and cooling zone islands
- Free Wi-Fi
Picnik Electronik is back!
Back for the summer season on the bucolic Plaine des jeux site, the Piknic Électronik crew has a flamboyant program in store for you every Sunday!
Activities for everyone
Just a few steps from home and easily accessible by subway (Jean-Drapeau station), Parc Jean-Drapeau presents a wide array of recreational attractions for residents and tourists alike that make it unique in Canada. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Explore hiking trails
- Have a picnic lunch in the Floralies Gardens
- Get some laps in on the Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
- Try your luck at the Casino de Montréal
- Check out the exhibits at the Stewart Museum or the Biosphere
For the schedule and pricing or for more information on the available activities, visit www.parcjeandrapeau.com.