GREAT EVENTS AND A NEW FAMILY RIDE AT LA RONDE: HANG ON TO YOUR HAT!
The 50-year tradition of extreme thrills continues
The 51st anniversary season at La Ronde is in full gear!
- Have you ridden the TOURBILLON, the new family ride launched in 2018 to celebrate the birthday of the biggest amusement park in Eastern Canada? Whether you said yes or no, you have until October 28 to get whirled and spun, hands in the air. Get ready for a bad hair day!
From Expo 67 to today
- Inaugurated at the same time as Expo 67, today La Ronde features over 40 rides and attractions, including:
- Le Monstre, a two-track, wood construction roller coaster, which has become a Montreal icon
- Le Goliath, one of the highest roller coasters in North America.
- La Ronde also offers a magically colourful kids’ section, le Pays de Ribambelle, along with innumerable classic rides like:
- Joyeux Moussaillons
- La Marche du Mille-pattes
- Monsieur L’Arbre
La Ronde also means cool events
- La Ronde is also known for its major events where you can spend an unforgettable evening… or maybe even the whole night! From now until the end of the season you can:
- Dance all night long to music by DJs and live acts for La Nuit Blanche, September 21 from 9 pm to 5 am.
- Come meet the creatures of the night during Fright Fest, every weekend from October 6 to 28, 2018.
Access to all rides included!
For more information on our events