More than half a century of thrills at La Ronde
The 52nd anniversary season at La Ronde is in full gear!
- In 2019, La Ronde hosts Chaos: a new seven-storey loop-shaped roller coaster that will give you an extraordinary experience. This steel monster provides a huge boost of adrenaline in 360 degrees! Come and try it until October 27!
From Expo 67 to today
- Inaugurated at the same time as Expo 67, today La Ronde features over 40 rides and attractions, including:
- Le Monstre, a two-track, wood construction roller coaster, which has become a Montreal icon
- Le Goliath, one of the highest roller coasters in North America.
- La Ronde also offers a magically colourful kids’ section, le Pays de Ribambelle, along with innumerable classic rides like:
- Joyeux Moussaillons
- La Marche du Mille-pattes
- Monsieur L’Arbre
La Ronde also means cool events
- La Ronde is also known for its major events where you can spend an unforgettable evening… or maybe even the whole night! From now until the end of the season you can:
- Dance all night long to music by DJs and live acts for La Nuit Blanche, September 20 from 9 pm to 5 am.
- Come meet the creatures of the night during Fright Fest, every weekend from October 5 to 27, 2019.
Access to all rides included!
For more information on our events