Ham and avocado spring rolls
Tasty spring rolls that without a doubt you’ll want to add to your bag of kitchen tricks.
- 400 g of Lafleur Authentique Cooked Ham
- 8 rice paper wrappers
- 250 mL (1 cup) of carrots, cut into fine julienne slices
- 250 mL (1 cup) of avocado, cut into fine strips
- 250 mL (1 cup) of snow-pea sprouts
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) oflemon or lime juice
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of mild pepper sauce
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of nuoc nam fish sauce
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of rice vinegar
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of sugar
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) of fresh ginger, chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, green part removed, chopped finely
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
Cut carrots, avocado and ham into fine julienne slices.
Soak one rice paper wrapper at a time in warm water for 1 minute. Don’t leave too long or they will get too soft.
Spread one wrapper out flat. Arrange ham, avocado and carrots like a bouquet of flowers in the middle of the wrapper. Top with snow-pea sprouts.