Pizza topped with pork and cheddar sausage, caramelized onion and bell pepper
This pub-style pizza makes people want to gather around and spend the whole evening together. Of course, it may be a little too good for sharing
- 1 package (375 g) Lafleur Pure Pork Sausage
- 4 naan breads or your choice of flat breads
- 200 ml store-bought pizza sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 large onions, minced
- ½ green bell pepper, minced
- ¼ red bell pepper, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Cook sausages according to instructions on packaging, sponge off fat from sausages with paper towel, cool down, slice and set aside.
Heat up frying pan with olive oil, cooking onion until caramelized and set aside.
Place bread on pizza sheet, add equal quantities of sauce on each bread, add caramelized onion, sausage slices and cheese, ending with bell pepper.
Cook in oven until cheese is browned.