Ham mousse with herbs
Ready in no time and perfect for a main meal or in a sandwich, this ham mousse will make you want to pack an extra sandwich for lunch!
- 300 g of Lafleur P'tit Caprice ham of your choice
- 1 4.5-oz (125-g) of package cream cheese, softened
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of 35% whipping cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh herbs of your choice (basil, oregano, thyme, dill, etc.), chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Chop ham in food processor.
Add cheese, cream, green onion, celery, herbs and lemon juice.
Continue to mix until mixture is thick and smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mixture on crackers or use as a filling for leaves of endive or hollowed-out, halved cherry tomatoes.