Grilled Peppers Stuffed with Ham and Goat Cheese
As easy as pie and quick to assemble. The perfect solution when you want a flavourful appetizer that’s gorgeous to look at.
- 6 slices Lafleur Authentique Oven Roasted Ham, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) black olives, pitted
- 4 sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) fresh goat cheese (not aged)
- 2 peppers, halved and hollowed out
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat BBQ to medium setting.
Combine garlic, olives and sundried tomatoes in a food processor.
Add cheese and mix well until filling comes together with consistent texture.