Grilled Peppers Stuffed with Ham and Goat Cheese
As easy as pie and quick to assemble. The perfect solution when you want a flavourful appetizer that’s gorgeous to look at.
- 6 slices Lafleur Authentique Oven Roasted Ham, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 mL (1/4 cup) black olives, pitted
- 4 sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) fresh goat cheese (not aged)
- 2 peppers, halved and hollowed out
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat BBQ to medium setting.
Combine garlic, olives and sundried tomatoes in a food processor.
Add cheese and mix well until filling comes together with consistent texture.
Add ham and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Divide stuffing among pepper halves.
Brush shell of peppers with oil.
Cook on the BBQ for about 10 minutes to grill the peppers.
Serve hot on a bed of greens.