Fricassée of bologna and vegetables with home-style ketchup
A hearty, comforting stew, full of protein and seasonal vegetables, enhanced with a delicious homemade ketchup.
- 400 g Lafleur Bologna
- 400 g (2 cups) of new potatoes, diced
- 12 asparagus tips
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 65 mL (1/4 cup) of fresh chives, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of butter
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250 mL (1 cup) of home-style ketchup
Cook potatoes in salted boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes and chill in ice water to stop cooking.
Cut bologna and peppers into cubes the same size as potato pieces.
Melt butter in a large pan, add olive oil and heat together.