Goat-cheese crostini with smoked ham and sundried tomatoes
A recipe you can enjoy all on its own or serve as a delicious starter when company’s coming.
- 225 g of Lafleur shaved Smoked Ham of your choice
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 loaf of French bread, thinly sliced
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) of sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 45 mL (3 tablespoons) of fresh basil, thinly sliced
- About 225 g (1/2 lb) of goat cheese, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Mix olive oil with garlic and brush mixture on bread slices. Place on baking sheet.