Omelette crêpes with bacon and cheese
When having to decide between a crêpe and an omelette is just too agonizing.
- 12 to 16 slices of Lafleur Precooked Bacon, regular or maple
- 6 eggs
- 25 mL (1 1/2 tablespoons) of chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of butter
- 4 large thin crêpes, home-made or store-bought
- 375 mL (1 1/2 cups) of grated cheese of your choice (Cheddar, Mozzarella, Monterey Jack, etc.)
Whisk eggs in a bowl, add chives and season with salt and pepper.
Melt butter in a pan, add egg mixture and cook the omelette, sprinkling cheese on top.