Mushroom stuffed with peppers and cretons
The kind of versatile recipe we like, perfect for any gathering.
- 300 g Lafleur Grandma's cretons
- 24 large hollowed-out mushroom caps
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ red pepper, “brunoise cut” (tiny dice)
- ½ green pepper, brunoise cut
- 250 ml (1 cup) Panko Japanese-style bread crumbs
- 50 ml (2 tbsp.) grated parmesan cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) melted butter
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chopped rosemary
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
Bring a pot of water to a boil, and plunge the mushroom caps into the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain on absorbent paper.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Brown the garlic and peppers, and cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.