Ham and vegetable brochettes
The perfect recipe when you want to eat well without complicating your life and, what’s more, you want the taste of summer on your plate.
- 20 large (2.5-cm or 1-inch) cubes of Lafleur Smoked Ham
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Zucchini slices
- Yellow peppers, quartered
- Red or white onions, quartered
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) canola oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) oregano
- 2.5 ml (½ teaspoon) rosemary
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) basil, fresh or dried
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Assemble 4 brochettes, alternating vegetable pieces and ham on skewers.
Note : If using wooden skewers, soak in tepid water for 30 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients and use to baste brochettes on the BBQ.
Grill brochettes on a very hot BBQ. They won’t take long to cook – just a few minutes till ham and vegetables turn golden brown.