Ham mousse with herbs
Ready in no time and perfect for a main meal or in a sandwich, this ham mousse will make you want to pack an extra sandwich for lunch!
- 300 g of Lafleur Cooked Ham
- 1 4.5-oz (125-g) of package cream cheese, softened
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) of 35% whipping cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of fresh herbs of your choice (basil, oregano, thyme, dill, etc.), chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Chop ham in food processor.