Sausages au gratin with zucchini and peppers
A delicious dish that’s so comforting it’ll feel like you’re eating it by a crackling fire.
- 600 g of Lafleur Pure Pork sausages, boiled and sliced
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) of butter
- 2 green zucchini, sliced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 eggs
- 250 mL (1 cup) of milk or 15% cream
- 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of fresh parsley, chopped
- 125 mL (1/2cup) of Swiss- or mozzarella-type cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Melt butter in a pan and sauté zucchini, onion, pepper and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat eggs in a bowl and add milk. Stir in vegetables and add salt and pepper to taste.